Wednesday 15 February 2012

KR Multicase Accessory Case

Here is quick reveiw of my KR Accessory Case which can find here
http://www.krmulticase.com/accessories.aspx
 The 4 clips on the side make it very strong when closed and I have never had it come open, even when dropped.
As you can see they are £10 each empty or £15 with tape measure and dice (you just get the tape measure for £2.50).
 I would get the tape measure as it is a thin enough to fit in the case and is not over priced so is a no brainer add on.
 I use my case with my Malifaux case and it fits in very well(see blog http://hobbydad.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-malifaux-case.html) so what can you fit?
In mine I have a Guild and Outcast deck(yes I am that anal), the KR tape measure, a dry wipe pen, beads for soulstones, and print outs for counters.
This is a usaul layout mid game the left hand side is my deck with my current soulstones next to them, my hand sits at the bottom left. I use the dry wipe pen as a line, then evrything to the right has been used, so my discard pile and used soulstones go over this side. This way works well for both players as it is quick and easy to read.
One big bonus to doing this is it keeps your cards nice and clean, as they have saved the deck when someone knocked over a pint on the edge of the table, my friend had to buy a new deck, I did not. I now offer the other 1/2 to my friend when we play. If he doesn't I keep the counters we may need in it.
So my parting remarks would be for the price it is a fantasic investment, makes it easier to play, can protect your gaming bits, and look awesome. If you buy one you won't go back to not gaming without one.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm this seems a good idea.

    I know that feeling with having a pint dropped onto a deck of cards (not amusing in the least)

    I may have to look into investing in one of these!

    very good idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really mean it, once you have one you will wonder why you didn't have one before. I'm even thinking of buying one for each game system.

    ReplyDelete