Tuesday 14 February 2012

My Malifaux case

I have had some people ask how what I use to transport my models around in so here is the Malifaux case I use layed out the best way I have found.
I use a single card KR Multicase (find them here http://www.krmulticase.com/ ), these are aloy better than the plastic GW ones I use before as they can hold the same, have a smaller outer case dimensions so are easier to carry, they also stack together one on top of each other, and due to some tabs lock together very well.
Open the lid.....
As you can I have 1 large top sheet the top layer is my mostly painted Outcasts, and the awesome mini Malifaux rulebook sat on top a 1/2 top sheet, then on to the next....
On the second layer we have the KR (dice tin or in my case malifaux bits tin) and the the old Lady J and death Marshals with some mostly put together Lucius crew plus the new Lady J and Exorcist. I will go over the game tin in a seperate post. Then the final layer....
This is the end, here is my cards for both factions in the case with enough room from the Hunters and a Peacekepper to go in, then on the other side is the large 40mm base models and larger area models, plus a Hoffman and bits to be put together.

So there you are enough room for 4 crews easily 5 could fit, so you would have room for a faction a case plus have room for cards and other game storage. Not bad for £30 a case, and you choose what combination of foam goes in to your case.
Now I don't have a Battlefoam case to compare, but do have the Space Hulk and Dreadfleet box inserts which are very good(not cheap but very good). So I can't do a comparison, all I can say is after buying my first KR case I have never bought a GW case, and have not found anything I like more.

I took this with me to the Malifaux GT and all arrived safe and sound, no touch ups or glueing needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment