Thursday 16 February 2012

The Toys of the Ring Fail

As you may notice the promised start of The Toys of the Ring promised blog was a fail, I plan for next week on Monday after Playschool.

My wife has given me an old ring to use as THE RING and I just need to find something nice for him to wear it on.

This has given me more time to plan, and have a good look at his toys. At the momment my old Cthulhu toy as the Balrog, and I will make a bridge with some dinning room chairs. The Gandalf stand in will disappear for a week so I have lead his choise of toy to play that part.

Main points so far
Choosing 3 toys and setting off,
Escaping the rider (me on his hobby horse wearing a blanket),
Arrive at the magical city and get the other members together,
Pass over the sofas and go through the cave under the coffee and dinner tables, then on to the bridge of doom being chased by Cthulhu, were one of his toys will have to be left behind to play games.
Then finish by escaping the happy land toys at a lego Amon Hen they need to split up to escape.

Then on to The Two Beds

No comments:

Post a Comment