Tuesday 24 April 2012

I'm back

Hi all
Sorry I've been gone for a while but real life got in the way, but should be back on track.

Things I've been up to

- Malifaux - I've been organising with Pat from the Sailsbury Wargames Order a beginers tournment on the 5th May in Salisbury

- Warmachine - I've had a small khador force, that has now been added to and I've also started Cygnar

- Flames of War - Thanks to a new member of the club called Paul I've broken out some old 15mm peter pig models I had, rebased them and now have 1000pts of US Infantry company and German Heer Gepanzerte Panzergrendierkompanie (armoured infantry). I'm really enjoying this system, and you can have lots of tanks.

- Infinity - I finally got to use my Morat Aggression Force in anger, and they hit like a tonne of bricks, epescially a full linked team lead by a HMG.

- Salute - Had  A great day out with Karl, Adam, & Ben. Bought some Flames of War, Terrian, and found some great Cygnar in Bring & Buy.

- Painting Terrian - Have one table finished and now have finish the graveyard ready for the 5th of May.

I will start putting up some more articles soon and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment