Thursday 9 February 2012

Plans for a Geek and his son

Next week I will start with my 3 1/2 year old The Toys of the Ring a retelling of the classic Lord of the Rings changed for my son.
He will have himself and 8 toys to form a fellowship and then set out on an epic adventure around the house.
The first part will be called The Fellowship of the Toybox where the fellowship will begin with him and 3 toys traveling to the realm of Beddingdale better known as his bedroom where he will then choose the remaing toys to take part.
We will then set off the front room and the caves of the coffee table and the peaks of the sofa to cross to the dinning table to have a rest before setting off to the computer table where the fellowship will split and go seperate ways.
I then plan to carry on in the following weeks, with The Two Beds, and The Return of the Ducky.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! I'm jealous of your son right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have plans for so other fun stuff. Thanks for looking at the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I want to play that game, with just myself!!! I am very jealous of your son lucky, lucky boy :)

    ReplyDelete